AutoDirector forum

The AutoDirector support and advice forum

Razsor & AutoTrader.co.uk integration

Page: 1

Author Post
Hi, I have been asked by a client to produce a website to include their current vehicle stock. The company in question have a second site provided by Razsor and integrated with AutoTrader.co.uk.

Having read through both the AutoDirector Site and forum there appears to be plenty of suggestion that a feed can be taken from this and in-putted into AutoDirector. My client however seems adamant that there is no function within AutoTrader/Razsor to do this. The AutoDirector package looks like the perfect solution for us with regards to building their but could anyone confirm that this data transfer is possible and if so how it is achieved? I have not yet had the opportunity to look at the Razsor package so I am still in the dark with regards it's workings.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Administrator
hi, sorry about the satellite delay, but thank you. I would like to brush the cobwebs off my post if that's ok.

I have spoken to autotrader, and they advise me it is no longer possible to export a data file. I have since downloaded and installed AutoDirector, and what a fine programme it is. You mentioned that you were aware of people who have managed to use an autotrader feed, any chance you may be able to point me in their direction as I really want to incorporate AD into my site.

Thanks
Administrator
Really? That's short-sighted of AutoTrader. I suspect it won't affect all locales, so this will be specific to where you are.

Let's look at this the other way around. Can you IMPORT data into AutoTrader as a CSV/similar file? If so, you can certainly use data from one source to populate both AutoTrader and AutoDirector.

Page: 1