AutoDirector forum

The AutoDirector support and advice forum

CSS templates

Page: 1

Author Post
I'm quite thick, well totally thick actually, when it comes to creating or amending templates, if anyone has any classy ones they don't mind sharing I'll be grateful if you posted them.
Thanks
al
Administrator
Do you mean AutoDirector CSS templates or general webpage templates which have a showroom?

If it's the former, I'd suggest using the existing templates then modifying background images, colours, borders and widths until you're happy with it.

If it's the latter, there are many free web page templates around the web. I'd recommend using ones that have simpler code, though. You'll find many which are overly complex and use convoluted CSS when the same design could have been achieved in an easier way.
« Last edit by Craig on Fri 29 January, 2010 10:40. »
i mean the autodirector ones, I'd love to achieve this sort of look like this guys site and the individual vehicle pages http://www.midwaylightcommercials.com/cars.php
« Last edit by allan on Sat 30 January, 2010 17:14. »
Administrator
I don't think there'd be any trouble creating a similar look and feel. I'm sure an eager CSS developer would be willing to do the work for a few pennies, but contact us if you can't find one.
Hi Craig,
What kind of dosh would we be talking for you to do the job?
Rgds
allan
Administrator
Hi Allan,

Please contact us directly at [email protected] with a full list of your requirements and we'll take a look.

Craig

Page: 1